What to pack in your carry-on luggage?
Your passport, ID and money – rather keep this in your hand luggage, losing an ID is not fun and if packed in your luggage and the airlines misplaces your luggage you might have a few headaches getting this sorted.
- Water bottle with filtering system and some disinfectant wipes to clean your seating area on the plane.
- Daily medication, put all your medication that’s essential in your carry-on in case your luggage gets lost you at least still have your medication.
- Phone charger – you can plug your phone into almost all airlines seats to charge on the trip so you are sure to always be connected.
- Documents you might need like your travel insurance policy
- Your valuables and even anything sentimental – rather be safe than sorry.
- A change of clothes, toothbrush, wipes and toothpaste is always a good idea, check-in luggage does get lost and at least you will be able to able to brush your teeth and take a shower if your baggage does not turn up.
- Entertainment like your book, kindle or iPad. Flights can be very long and boring and your book might just be the right thing for you to pass some time.
- Snacks – sometimes the packet of pretzels from the airline just won’t fill that hole.
- Something to keep you warm, we know how cold the cabins can get.
Having travel insurance will ensure you are covered in the case of emergencies including lost, damaged or stolen luggage. Use Insurance Comparison to ensure you are able to compare the price and benefits of a huge variety of insurances all on one website.
Always be sure to put all your valuables in your carry-on so you can keep track of it, remember to check the weight and size of your carry-on. Check the dimensions and restrictions on the airlines website before the trip.